2. Ni eyes can move around a lot like that? I thought at first NiTe because of the "scary" energy but the eye movements..
3. TiSe could make sense
4. mmm yeah
5. Noooo! Really thought I had this one.
7. hahaha. I thought I saw Fi tension but the stuff she says didn't seem to "fit"...unseelie? although her excessive blinking did remind me of myself.
8. yeah I didn't really give this one more then a few seconds but looking again now she has almost no neutralization at all and no pauses
9. Yeah Ji
10. yeah I realized she's not TiNe, vibe was off. Notice how enneagram makes people think they are a type they are not according to CT. 514 is usually an TiNe combo.
11. yeah I see the tension now freezing the video. explains the E4
Whatever CT is picking up on, its not "personality" (and I know you don't claim it does), at least currently I see no consistent pattern. I wish there was a clearer way to distinguish exactly in what ways the congitive functions do affect the personality. Really get to the core essence of every function.
well I'm in a learning process so this helps nonetheless
regarding 5, I'm wondering why you think Se and not Ne? I thought he had very clear Ne eye movements. How can I tell them apart?
regarding 4, I'm thinking now it could make sense for NeFi types to type as T doms, I've noticed this is quite common (?). I think again it could be related to enneagram - NeFi are usually 7 which is a head type rather than a heart type and integrates into 5. Also just being Ne doms can make them think they are T rather than F. But ultimately, I'm unimpressed with my own thoughts on this because ultimatley there is no consistent pattern. So nevermind
ok, ...i purposely did these without reading Collo's list. So lets see how the correlations emerge... i also went to all of their channels and watched at least 2 vids of each to double check. some have a lot clearer videos (framing, lighting, absent makeup, etc) so i have the vid IDs down below too in case anyone wants to know. o.o
1. NeFi-Te (alt: NeTi) shades of josh groban /watch?v=SLcQd6bswrI this one's a bit tricky on the mouth. first impression was NeTi but something about his gesticulation was too snappy and had the Te-esque acceleration curve which goes directly into a plateau. so i checked and in other vids i see what i believe is Te/Fi monotone speech, snarlings, asymmetrical expressions, etc. shades of philip defranco.
2. SeFi-Te (alt: NiTe-Se) shades of NiTe kat dennings. she's also quite tricky. her order is unclear to me from a quick glance. /watch?v=_bILBvoUgOg
3. TiSe-Ni with depression /watch?v=KezGkIaEb2k
4. FiNe (alt: FiSe) very sassy, somewhat unseelie Fi /watch?v=lGmzDeFbMuo
5. Ti/Fe primary oscillation Possibly TiSe or FeNi shade of Adymus
6. NeTi (alt: NeFi)
7. FiNe sassy /watch?v=IMYvBksfJMI
8. FiNe (alt: TiNe) /watch?v=h2ZqEfSosoM
9. PeJi (SeFi?)
this one's a bit odd. looks SeFi and has a kind of disarmed Fi energy mixed with a lot of Pe hype. shades of erik thor, Nate Mitchell and chris martin
10. TeSe (TeNe) unseelie an unreal level of sass, wow. definitely extroverted, either PeTe or TePe. I can't make out her eyes very well because she uses different makeup in like every video she has. But it looks like she has either an insane level of ADHD for an Se type, or Ne's toggling. She is really scattered, but her energy itself is not light/divergent/buoyant. It feels more like manic Se to me. But that's about as much as I can say atm.
His energy is incessantly receding, shrinking away from the world, despite the fact that he's very restless. My guess would be he's very nervous in this video and possibly trying to go faster than he should.
wait, what is this TeSe thing for 10? double extroverted functions??
In a way. Both extroverted functions are conscious and there's little visual or mental participation of the introverted functions. TeSe is actually just a shorthand for TeNi-Se, and not a separate type. Sorry for the confusion!
But this is essentially saying that Se is conscious and has usurped Ni in the person. In terms of operation, their hierarchy may operate more like: Te,Se-Ni,Fi. It's not a normal modality to be in, nor permanent, but it happens from the effects of nurture.
The most common one I've seen is NeTe (NeFi-Te), where the person will identify 100% as a "T" type because Fi has been submerged into the shadows or disassociated. I suspect this is because Ne+Fi is a very sensitive and impressionable pairing which will, especially in males, want to develop a thicker skin (Te) to get by in life.
her jaw is really tiny and her mouth area is very petite (so a few stills look like tension, and when she smiles her cheeks clash), but if we study the dynamic activity of her mouth itself, it follows the Ti pattern. Ti neutralization, momentum halting, meticulous speech, etc.
In this video she describes her thought process very well, starting around 2:00. A great analogy that apty describes Ji's one-by-one comparison/discrimination of data, and the construction of a castle/ideology/truth-paradigm that is crystalline and airtight. "there is no discrepancy between this cube and this cube"
The TiNe's "logic cube" (i use "castle in the sky") grows very slowly, as data rarely clicks without any air pockets. But the few axioms that have coalesced usually have high fidelity bonds. What she describes about wishing to perfectly order her inner world (4:54+), even though her outside world is left messy, speaks to a high level of Ti as well.
I see a slight chance of her being TiSe, but i do think this is a TiNe with very heavy Ti neutralization instead. Similar to Amsterdam in that sense; where there's a degree of slowdown of Ne's otherwise very animated eye activity. But alt: TiSe.
I'm becoming more and more convinced that "INTP" is less a legitimate CT and more just an expression of certain types of 5. The asocial tendencies, withdrawn temperament, forgetting to eat, repression (or at least containment) of emotions. I can see why a very young TiNe would fall into strategy 5 (autonomy and dispassion, yes please), but any type can be a 5, so there will be a lot of mistypes as INTP.
sorry i haven't gotten around to this. after the last batch of politicians i did, i got maxed out on data input. c.c
but i should also note that building one's initial database off youtube vloggers likely isn't the best idea. the reason being as Zweilous said. a lot of the INxx types on youtube are actually non-thriving versions of all the types.
so the mbti vlogger sphere is filled with people with odd/peculiar developments. they're usually a lot harder to type than regular people. additionally, they are usually teens trying to figure themselves out, and so they're amidst the flux of "who am i" and mbti provides for them a taxonomy they can repurpose to those ends, often in very superficial ways.
I agree with what Auburn just said, some of these were quite difficult due to the presence of mental illness or obscure development. But I did my best without spending too terribly much time on the confusing ones!
1. TiSe alt. TiNe - she does strike me as Ti-lead, but her Pe function is a bit ambiguous. if you watch more of her videos, sometimes she appears as if she could have Ne.
2. NiTe - This is a type I've only been recently familiarizing myself with, but she's definitely a clear example of NiTe. She's got the Pi viscocity/inerta going on, Ni/Se eyes, and the 'taught-square' tension of Te. Her voice and attitude are so classically NiTe too!
3. NeFi alt. FiNe - i agree with other's guesses here. leaning toward NeFi, but as i've seen it children will often express more Pe, even if it isn't their lead function. so she could be FiNe or maybe something else.
4. SiFe alt. SiTe - heaaaavy Si and perhaps Ti, methinks.
5. NeTi - seems pretty straight-forward actually.
6. yes.. TiNe on drugs either that or with some sort of neurological anomaly.
7. NeTi alt. NeFi
8. Pi-lead, maybe NiTe? - It's hard to see his eyes, but he has the energy of a Pi-lead. not entirely sure of his judgement functions either, the video is kinda dark and short.
9. NiFe - he's a tough one! he seems quite mentally ill, and mentions having depression. i think this, and not Fi, is the reason for the upward tension in his mouth. he has grounded, viscous energy, and is eye-centric, with the sleepy/hypnotic look of Ni. His articulation swells and cools, and when he actually smiles it pulls to the sides in the fashion of Fe.
10. NeFi - same shade as Josh Groban.
11. TiNe - yes, he seems like the real deal! his energy is a bit strange, but all the signals are there.
12. NiFe - i believe Dylan was NiFe. he's also probably stoned though XD
13. NiFe - and yes, i believe we have yet another NiFe